Fluorocarbon is virtually invisible in water, sinks fast and holds bottom better than monofilament. Wide Gape 1 Metre Fluorocarbon Feeder Hooklengths are perfect for baits such as worms, sweetcorn, maggots and casters. Fishing the hookbait a full metre from the feeder often results in more bites especially on clear rivers and stillwaters. 8 Hooklengths per packet. Once the coil has been unwound always stretch and smooth out the hooklength for perfect presentation.
• Size 18 To 2.6Lb (0.13Mm)
• Size 16 To 3.3Lb (0.15Mm)
• Size 14 To 4.4Lb (0.17Mm)
• Virtually Invisible In Water.
• Abrasion Resistant.
• Stiffer, Straighter And Less Prone To ‘Spinning Up’ Than Mono.
Wide Gape Hook Features:
• Wide Crystal Bend
• Chemically Etched Long Needle Point