PVA Bags are available in a wide range of sizes in both plain and perforated. The special PVA film is tough & strong, yet melts down without residue and most importantly, does so within the correct time frame. Many thin film bags begin meltdown on the descent and release the bait prematurely.
- Plain PVA Bags are suitable for use with oil-based liquid additives and flavourings. The perforated PVA Bags have multiple small holes over their whole surface so pockets of air cannot remain trapped inside the bag. This makes them ideal for distance casting and ensures they sink rapidly in deep water.
- When fully loaded with pellets, oil-based liquids and the lead, sock bags can weigh up to 6.5oz (184g) Provided the lead is placed right at the bottom of the bag, its long narrow shape maintains good casting range and accuracy.
- Bulk bags can be packed out with large amounts of boilies and particles. The PVA film is tough and impact resistant but when fully loaded with bait and lead, they can weigh up to 7.5oz (212g) so casting range is restricted.
- Multi bags can weigh up to 4.5oz (127g), allowing a decent amount of bait to be delivered accurately. The tough film survives the impact and reaches the bottom in deep water.
- Mini bags are the smallest of the range so they are ideal for distance casting. The consistent, residue-free breakdown ensures the whole bag will reach the bottom even in deep water.
Plain or perforated
Special PVA film is tough & strong
Melts down without residue
Available in sizes:
Mini - 50mm x 100mm (25 units)
Multi - 60mm x 120mm (25 units)
Sock - 60mm x 180mm (20 units)
Bulk - 80mm x 160mm (20 units)